VIETNAM MEDI-PHARM, annually taken place in every August in HoChiMinh City since the year 2000, has been organised in the collaboration of Vietnam Ministry of Health and Ministry of Industry and Trade, Vinexad and HoChiMinh City Medical Equipments Association.
VIETNAMMEDI-PHARM EXPO 2017 with the theme: “WORK TOGETHER FOR COMMUNITY’s HEALTH” will be displayed by 350 pavilions of 250 enterprises including giants from 22 countries and territories such as America, Germany, Italy, France, Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, Uzbekistan, Iran, Turkey, Korea, Japan, China, India, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, Pakistan, Thailand with five key categories:
- Medical equipment; Health care products
- Pharmaceuticals, functional food, cosmetics and beauty facilities.
- Processing equipment, pharmaceutical product packing.
- Dentist facilities
- Ophthalmology facilities
Spotlights at the exhibition:
- Japan Pavilion: high tech medical equipments and facilities.
- India Pavilion: pharmaceutical products, experimental facilities.
- China Pavilion: diversified products and categories such as MIS product for tumour surgery, toxic detector, rapid diagnostic tests, electric saws, medical drill for orthopaedic surgery, less invasive surgical field study and endoscopic surgery, herbal medicines.
- South KoreaPavilion: Introduces processing machines, pharmaceutical products packaging, cosmetics, cosmetic equipment, hospital furniture, equipment for medical check-up and treatment, ophthalmic equipment, dental.
- Singapore Pavilion:Displayslaboratory centrifuges, neonatal incubators, precision metal components for biomedical science, multifunctional integrated optical measurement systems, lasers, tactilesensors.
- Malaysia Pavilion: Featured products are pharmaceuticals and medical gloves.
- Vietnam Pavilion: large manufacturers, trading companies and importers such as Tai Phat Trading Company, Thanh Hoa JSC Medical Equipment Company, Nguyen Quoc Medical JSC Company, Hoang Kim Medical Equipment Company, Nguyen Vi Pharmaceuticals Trading Company, Hoa Y Company, H&A Health and Beauty Company.
On the side-line of business to business activities, there will be conferences namely “Introducing local medical and pharmaceutical market; current rules and regulations” hosted by HoChiMinh City Medical Equipment Association, Pharmaceuticals Management Department (Ministry of Health), Medical Equipment and Medical Works Department (Ministry of Health); a visit to a key hospital in HoChiMinh City will provide foreign businesses with a full picture of medical check-up and treatment of local residents in particular and citizens in general. Additionally, there will be symposium presented by participants.
VIETNAM MEDI PHARM EXPOis organised by Vinexad and HoChiMinh City Medical Equipment Association. Through mass communications the Organiser expects to bring in an inclusive success to enterprises with expecting 15,000 arrivals of visitors.
Open: 9am August 17th2017.
Venue: Saigon Exhibition and Convention Centre - 799 Nguyen Van Linh, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, HoChiMinh City.
17th August: 10am to 5pm
18th and 19th August: 9am to 5pm
Ms. Huong thai tuyet–Medical and Pharmaceuticals Project Manager - VINEXAD
No 9 Dinh Le, Trang Tien Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi.
Fixed line: 024.8255546 (ext. 433). Mobile phone: 0904154438